Lactose Intolerance Community
Am i lactose intolerance patient?
About This Community:

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am i lactose intolerance patient?

Hi, For the last two days i have stomach ache when i drank full toned milk in the night and it starts after 15-20 mins and last for about 2-3 hrs but it has never happened before when i drank any of the milk products or normal milk. I remember i had consumed full toned milk in the past as well but i think not in a recent days. So am i lactose intolerance patient?
You very well could be. Lactose intolerance can strike at any time.  The best thing you can do is to stop drinking milk, and switch to a non-lactose milk, you could drink coconut milk, soy milk, rice milk, or simply milk that has had the lactose taken out.  Good luck with this and be sure to stop by and keep us updated.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lactose Intolerance Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...