Lactose Intolerance Community
Help with pain

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.

Help with pain

Ok I know I'm lactose intolerant and so I take the pills to help well tonight I had some creamy soup and took 2 pills and well they didn't work what helps with the stomach pain everyone else in my house dosnt have a problem with it so they can't help thank you in advanced
I hate to tell you this, but I think you should probably cut milk out of your diet.  Change to soy milk, rice milk, or another milk substitute.
I agree. The best way to avoid the stomach pain is to not eat what bothers you. There are plenty of options that taste good and won't cause you any discomfort!
I am too, and your right, the pills really don't help:( and the person above me is right, there is a lot of things to eat other then things with milk! Fruits and veggies are really good, and so is WATER!