Lactose Inoterance
How many of you have ever had a big glass of milk just to feel sick right after you finish?  I have done that.  That is probably your stomach telling you that you don't have the means to drink milk, you stomach has no, or very little lactase.  That is the enzyme that is used to break down lactose in your stomach.  
There are many kinds of milk substitutes that you can use.  You can use soy milk, my personal favorite, you can have rice milk, boost, and many others.  
If anyone wants anymore information this is the place to get it.  
Almond milk also has a ton of calcium in it. If you aren't allergic to nuts I would also try that. It is so yummy, especially the dark chocolate almond milk.

There are still things I can eat with milk in it that don't bother me, such as cheese. As long as I don't overdo it, I have no problems. Milk is just something I have to go without.