Lactose Intolerance Community
Lactose intolerent is confirmed....but what else...

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.

Well i know i am lactose intolerent, seeing everytime i have milk i get really gassy and i most times get a giant stomache ache. My stomache sometimes does seem to swell up as well.
Anwyay, even when i do not have milk, i still feel like i still get alot of gas, i dont know why. I am not allergic to anything, and do not know of any other intolerance. But because of this excessive gas i am forced to hold it in depending where i might be. Example, i am a 14 year old girl, so when i am in class i usually get giant stomache aches because of the gas. I hold it in and sometimes it makes this loud noise inside me, causing me to make up some nonsense about what it was (I call it an 'internal fart').
Excuses:
Like it was the chair, when i move it squeaks. Or i am very hungry, assuming it was a rumbling sound. I often find myself distracted with this problem wondering when and where it will strike again. And feeling very unconfortable when it does. Will someone help me please...
??
There are many things that could be wrong.  You may have a gluten or soy intolerance.  Have you asked your doctor about this?  That would be a good place to start.  Good luck and keep us updated.
Thanks. And no i havent. I thought it was something k could work out on my  own but i dont know... And thanks for the comment. I will take it into consideration... :-)
Look up the 'Fodmaps' diet.  I cannot tolerate certain foods and have had success with this diet.  You dont have to stay on it for ever either.  My problems extend to bowel and prolapse issues also so the gas and distention of my bowel had to be dealt with and this diet helps me.  It is a new thing and in the UK most dieticians are getting informed about it including in the NHS
There is a pill you can take for Lactose intolerance,
Lactobacillus acidophilus, this is over the counter. You could take it with each meal.
Thank you both so much for the advice.