Late Period User Group
4 days late (period) very light, pregnant?
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
61 members

HI! so im only 16 and dont know much about pregnancy and periods, ive only had mine for about 4 years. My boyfriend and i have had protected sex but im not on birth control and sometimes the thought of condoms breaking is nerve racking. We make sure we're super safe but this time it really makes me nervous because my period was 4 days late and typically i have a REALLY REALLY heavy flow except this time its super light! on the first day there was barely any blood, just some spots here and there and it got a little bit heavier but not heavy enough to be a period. Also im usually never bloated but this time i feel SUPER bloated. When i go to put a tampon in it really hurts and especially taking it out (i usually use the super Pearl ones but i couldnt even get that in so i tried a regular one and that hurt really bad too!) I dont have cramps (which i usually do) but my lower back is super super super sore. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet, im going to tomorrow but im pretty sure its going to be negative! Please help! im really nervous and dont know what to think right now, also please dont hate on me because im 16 and make bad decisions and have sex.
sonuk joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19
Ancois joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 25
Sonnii23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08