4 days late (period) very light, pregnant?
HI! so im only 16 and dont know much about pregnancy and periods, ive only had mine for about 4 years. My boyfriend and i have had protected sex but im not on birth control and sometimes the thought of condoms breaking is nerve racking. We make sure we're super safe but this time it really makes me nervous because my period was 4 days late and typically i have a REALLY REALLY heavy flow except this time its super light! on the first day there was barely any blood, just some spots here and there and it got a little bit heavier but not heavy enough to be a period. Also im usually never bloated but this time i feel SUPER bloated. When i go to put a tampon in it really hurts and especially taking it out (i usually use the super Pearl ones but i couldnt even get that in so i tried a regular one and that hurt really bad too!) I dont have cramps (which i usually do) but my lower back is super super super sore. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet, im going to tomorrow but im pretty sure its going to be negative! Please help! im really nervous and dont know what to think right now, also please dont hate on me because im 16 and make bad decisions and have sex.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06