Late Period User Group
How do I know when I am ovulating?
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
50 members

How do I know when I am ovulating?

Hi. I am 22 and have had my period since I was 11. It had started out normal but now is all over the place while at times nowhere at all. I have gone 6 months without a period or pregnancy sometimes. Now me and my boyfirned are wanting a baby but I am not sure when I am ovulating. Ik now there are predicters and stuff but how do I know when to take them or anything if my period comes literally whenever it feels like it?
Meh115 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 31
Chap1195 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 17
confusedrandom added the Pregnancy Tracker
Feb 15