Late Period User Group
LATE OR EXTRA HEAVY! WHATS HAPPENING
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
82 members

LATE OR EXTRA HEAVY! WHATS HAPPENING

Hello everyone,

I was diagnosed with PCOS, irregular wouldn't have my period for up to 6 months maybe 8. My doctor prescribed me Prometrium 2 pills every night for 6 nights,, to induce my period, the thing is that it has not ceased,  It is now day #8 and I am bleeding heavily IDK what to do anymore......he prescribed me NORETHIN ACE TAB 5MG but I am triying to get pregnant and this is known to be a Birth Control -__- what am I supposed to do? anyone....

Pam
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06