Late Period User Group
LATE PERIOD FOR 6 DAYS
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
61 members

LATE PERIOD FOR 6 DAYS

PERIOD WAS LATE 6DAYS N BEEN ON FOR 3 DAYS NOW BUT I'M HAVING TERRIBLE BACK N LOWER STOMACH PAINS .BEEN OFF DEPO FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW PERIOD CAME ON THAT SAME MONTH N COMES ON EVERY MONTH BUT IN MARCH STAYED ON FOR 25 DAYS WENT OFF N CAME BACK ON 3 DAYS AGO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO .DO ABOUT THE SITUATION ....NEED HELP WHAT'S WRONG...
sonuk joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19
Ancois joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 25
Sonnii23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08