Late Period User Group
Late Period
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
57 members

Late Period

I started last month on the 9th and so far I have not gotten my period which sometimes comes a couple days before. I have had sex twice since my last period and used a condom both times and my boyfriend and I are about 99% sure it didn't break. I am not on the pill. We had unprotected in the middle of my last period but he pulled out and I still was on my period and it was normal for the next 3 days. Since my last period I have moved into a house of 32 girls and have been extremely stressed out with classes and trying to find somewhere to live next year. I have never been this stressed in my life and Im thinking all my stress just delayed it. The stress has been nonstop since the move. Does it sound possible I just delayed it?
aprild5803 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19
sarahdotti joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
tigerlion99 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 06