Late but not pregnant?
So in December of 2012 I stopped talking my birth control (Loestrin 24 FE) and since then, my periods have been more or less on time...but I can't really remember. I just know that I've had one every month up until now. Last month I got this app on my phone that's supposed to help me keep track of my period and according to that, I was supposed to have it last Saturday.

I have been having protected sex (condoms) and I had a pap smear about three and a half weeks ago that came back normal (a week after my last period). I figured that if I was pregnant it would have shown up, right?

I took a pregnancy test an hour ago and it said I wasn't pregnant. I figured I should wait a week. I've been on birth control pills for almost five years now and I do remember my periods before then being a little irregular.

Could this possibly be because I'm off the pill and the hormones are completely out of my body? Should I have waited longer to take the pregnancy test? (I got the kind that are supposed to work five days before your missed period)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Ao2413 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 24
rg1212 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16