Aa
A
A
Close
Late but not pregnant?
So in December of 2012 I stopped talking my birth control (Loestrin 24 FE) and since then, my periods have been more or less on time...but I can't really remember. I just know that I've had one every month up until now. Last month I got this app on my phone that's supposed to help me keep track of my period and according to that, I was supposed to have it last Saturday.

I have been having protected sex (condoms) and I had a pap smear about three and a half weeks ago that came back normal (a week after my last period). I figured that if I was pregnant it would have shown up, right?

I took a pregnancy test an hour ago and it said I wasn't pregnant. I figured I should wait a week. I've been on birth control pills for almost five years now and I do remember my periods before then being a little irregular.

Could this possibly be because I'm off the pill and the hormones are completely out of my body? Should I have waited longer to take the pregnancy test? (I got the kind that are supposed to work five days before your missed period)
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Ao2413 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 24
Blank
rg1212 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Blank