Late Period User Group
Late but not pregnant?
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
59 members

Late but not pregnant?

So in December of 2012 I stopped talking my birth control (Loestrin 24 FE) and since then, my periods have been more or less on time...but I can't really remember. I just know that I've had one every month up until now. Last month I got this app on my phone that's supposed to help me keep track of my period and according to that, I was supposed to have it last Saturday.

I have been having protected sex (condoms) and I had a pap smear about three and a half weeks ago that came back normal (a week after my last period). I figured that if I was pregnant it would have shown up, right?

I took a pregnancy test an hour ago and it said I wasn't pregnant. I figured I should wait a week. I've been on birth control pills for almost five years now and I do remember my periods before then being a little irregular.

Could this possibly be because I'm off the pill and the hormones are completely out of my body? Should I have waited longer to take the pregnancy test? (I got the kind that are supposed to work five days before your missed period)
Sonnii23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08
craycray925 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 23
aprild5803 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19