Late Period User Group
Loss of period
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
50 members

Loss of period

26 year old female, I haven't had a period in about 3 years, I used to take yaz birth control but then switched to loestrine fe because I didn't like the side effects of yaz, I never get my period but I have cramps when I feel like I am getting it but no bleeding at all. I recently realize that I have had dark hair growth on my back and it is extremely embarrassing I have also noticed that having sex has become a little more painful. I'm worried that I am infertile, and there is something really wrong. I have to add that I don't know much about my mothers health history all I know is she had some endometrial issue. My grandmother had breast cancer and then had uterine cancer. Any suggestions besides the obvious of going to the gyno and spending tons of money because I have no health insurance.
Meh115 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 31
Chap1195 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 17
confusedrandom added the Pregnancy Tracker
Feb 15