Loss of period
26 year old female, I haven't had a period in about 3 years, I used to take yaz birth control but then switched to loestrine fe because I didn't like the side effects of yaz, I never get my period but I have cramps when I feel like I am getting it but no bleeding at all. I recently realize that I have had dark hair growth on my back and it is extremely embarrassing I have also noticed that having sex has become a little more painful. I'm worried that I am infertile, and there is something really wrong. I have to add that I don't know much about my mothers health history all I know is she had some endometrial issue. My grandmother had breast cancer and then had uterine cancer. Any suggestions besides the obvious of going to the gyno and spending tons of money because I have no health insurance.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Adele91 is ... Comment
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
maddymoon02 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 25