Late Period User Group
Period is two days late
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
75 members

Period is two days late

My period is two days late. I have had intercourse for times this month each time with condoms. Last week my breast were hurting and so was my back. Last month my period was light when it usually is heavy. I don't know if I am pregnant or if my period has changed. Most times my period comes on the 1st. Should I wait for the 1st or should I take a pregancy test
mcjsmith added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
May 02
mcjsmith joined this group
Welcome them!
May 02
owen357 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 29