Late Period User Group
could i be pregant or could my cycles just b irregular??
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
64 members

For the last 3months my cycle has so confusing...one month I may spot for 3days that whole month and that would be it.the next month I didn't have a period or spot at all.nothing at all.so the following month which was last month I spotted one day the whole month and its never heavy spotting real light spotting.so I'm very confuse and concern..I'm worry it may be serious...its this normal...I'm thinking maybe its a side effect or something.I've been off the birth control shots for about seven years no.
zuoashley please answer my questions ... Comment
zuoashley joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 19
Hunnipie joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 16