hey
hey wonder if someone can help me :) my last period was in january all preg tests are saying negative :( we have bein trying for a baby and for the last few months there is not one day that im not sick :( ive not gained or lost weight im not doing any exercise :( xxplease help me sumone docs are not doing anything :S
  You sound a lot like me with this problem. I know with me I have had issues with urine tests for pregnancy and sometimes even blood tests as well. Turns out my hormones are sluggish and slow. Maybe instead of doing a pregnancy test to say yes or no you should try going to the dr. and having a blood test done to just keep track of your hcg level. that will tell you more than anything. Sometimes the urine tests just aren't strong enough or just plain don't work on some people. Also have you had an ultrasound to see whats going on? Hope these ideas help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06