Late Period User Group
hey
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
63 members

hey

hey wonder if someone can help me :) my last period was in january all preg tests are saying negative :( we have bein trying for a baby and for the last few months there is not one day that im not sick :( ive not gained or lost weight im not doing any exercise :( xxplease help me sumone docs are not doing anything :S
1 Comment
  You sound a lot like me with this problem. I know with me I have had issues with urine tests for pregnancy and sometimes even blood tests as well. Turns out my hormones are sluggish and slow. Maybe instead of doing a pregnancy test to say yes or no you should try going to the dr. and having a blood test done to just keep track of your hcg level. that will tell you more than anything. Sometimes the urine tests just aren't strong enough or just plain don't work on some people. Also have you had an ultrasound to see whats going on? Hope these ideas help.
Hunnipie joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 16
Adj1012 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 30
sonuk joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19