late period, always irregular..
i know i should probably mark it down when i start n end, but i cant remember how many weeks or whatever its been since my last START date.. i kno it was once around the 14th, then the next time i didnt start til the end of the month around the 25-26, then i ended at the beginning of july, but i never started in july, i figured id start at the beginning of august, but i still havent.. ive already taken 3 different tests not at the same time of course, but they all came out negative.. and ive been getting cramps or sharp pains but im not spotting or starting, n im getting all MY period symptoms that i always get before i start, it just seems like its very very late, and i feel like its not starting cuz i keep thinking maybe the tests were wrong, but ive skipped a month before so im just being paranoid kinda, but i was just wondering if anyone has ever had a similar situation going on with them.. im sure it happens to many women n like i said ive skipped a month before but that was about 3 yrs ago.. im always irregular so thats normal but i just cant remember my last start date or end date.. thanks for your time
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
maddymoon02 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 25