Late Period User Group
late period, am I pregnant?
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
59 members

late period, am I pregnant?

My periods are usually like clockwork, and since January I have been getting them between the 3rd and 5th of every month (i am generally on a 30 day cycle). My last period was on June 3rd, and I went to the middle east from the states for about 3 weeks. Around the 7th I was a little sick. I got back the 23rd to the States. I had unprotected sex with my husband on July 2nd and July 4th. Both these times, he did not finish and only finished quite some time later (sorry for the details). I am now 12 days late. I took a HPT yesterday morning and it came back negative. I have been feeling like it it going to come any day now for the past week, but it hasn't. I have no other symptoms execpt maybe for sore nippIes (not breasts).  just wanted to know if this happened to anyone before and whether I should trust the pregnancy test result or not. If not, then when should I be trying again?
Sonnii23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 08
craycray925 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 23
aprild5803 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19