late period, am I pregnant?
My periods are usually like clockwork, and since January I have been getting them between the 3rd and 5th of every month (i am generally on a 30 day cycle). My last period was on June 3rd, and I went to the middle east from the states for about 3 weeks. Around the 7th I was a little sick. I got back the 23rd to the States. I had unprotected sex with my husband on July 2nd and July 4th. Both these times, he did not finish and only finished quite some time later (sorry for the details). I am now 12 days late. I took a HPT yesterday morning and it came back negative. I have been feeling like it it going to come any day now for the past week, but it hasn't. I have no other symptoms execpt maybe for sore nippIes (not breasts).  just wanted to know if this happened to anyone before and whether I should trust the pregnancy test result or not. If not, then when should I be trying again?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
rg1212 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06