A/G Ratio
I had bloodwork done last week and a complete metabolic panel. Everything came back normal, except my A/G ratio was slightly higher than what the lab considers in the normal range. I asked my doctor and he said don't worry, that it was nothing, and then he hung up the phone. I googled what a high A/G ratio can mean and I saw where it said it could indicate certain leukemias and I got upset. Am I worrying for nothing? Also, why is my A/G ratio high when my albumin and globulin levels are totally normal? My scores are below:

Protein, total, serum: 6.9 g/dl  normal lab range: 6.0 - 8.5
Albumin, serum:        5.0 g/dl  normal lab range: 3.5 - 5.5
Globulin, total:           1.9 g/dl  normal lab range: 1.5 - 4.5
A/G ratio:                   2.6        normal lab range:  1.1 - 2.5

-Worried
Hi, in general a doc won't get concerned when a lab value is only slightly out of range - unless there are other signs/symptoms that also exist which together with the lab weigh in some direction of concern. (OTOH, that is not a usual test so there was perhaps some particular reason for doing it.)

Mathematically, your albumin test is on the high side of normal, while the globulin is on the low side of normal, so that makes the ratio very slightly high.