Afraid I have Leukemia or Lymphoma
Ok so I just saw the doctor and showed him some inflamed lymp nodes on the back of my neck...about 3 on each side. I've had an infection in the past so he thinks they just never went down. He did a CBC and all my cells were normal. The weird thing is though I have to bruises that came out of nowhere, my gums are somewhat tender in certain spots and bleed when I brush them...and i was itchy all over last night. I'm taking wellbutrin SR....but I just dont see how that medicine could be causing all of this.I'm 20 yrs old.

-Andrew
Hi.
What is the result of your complete blood count?  Did you have a peripheral blood smear done?
Did you notice any change in the character of your lymph nodes?
How long have you been taking wellbutrin SR?
Acute or chronic infections can result in enlargement of lymph nodes.  Even after treatment, the lymph nodes usually do not regress in size.  Other considerations for enlargement of lymph nodes would be lymphomas and metastatic carcinomas.
Wellbutrin SR can cause rashes and itchiness as side effects.