Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Afraid I have Leukemia or Lymphoma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Afraid I have Leukemia or Lymphoma

Ok so I just saw the doctor and showed him some inflamed lymp nodes on the back of my neck...about 3 on each side. I've had an infection in the past so he thinks they just never went down. He did a CBC and all my cells were normal. The weird thing is though I have to bruises that came out of nowhere, my gums are somewhat tender in certain spots and bleed when I brush them...and i was itchy all over last night. I'm taking wellbutrin SR....but I just dont see how that medicine could be causing all of this.I'm 20 yrs old.

-Andrew