Asymptomatic Lymphoma in Teen ?
I am 18/Male/Hispanic. In late 2011, I discovered a grape size, rock-hard, moveable lymph node in my neck. It was deep inside the neck and hard to find at times. Since then, it has not grown or decreased in size. I've had three full CBC tests in the past year and half (January 12', June 12' and January 13') and they have all come back normal.

This January, I also had a chest x-ray done, and it also came back normal. However, I cannot get over the fact that I have lymphoma. I do not drink whatsoever, but when I tried a sip of alcohol last year, my muscles started to ache. Additionally, I started becoming itchy recently. I have not had any "B Symptoms" at all. No weight loss, fever, chills, night sweats, shortness of breath. I've actually gained weight and started eating more healthy.

I'm not sure what to believe. If my doctor did not seem concerned about my lymph node and did not see any signs in the chest x-ray, could that mean that, if I do have cancer, it could be in its early stages?

what about the three normal CBC's, are those good news?

Thank You all and God bless!
I too started off like you very hard lump just below ear under jaw it actually felt like bone. I am now haveing a biopsy 9th May and CT 25th April, all my bloods and chest xray came back normal, but I do now have night sweats, and fevers on and off and some weight loss.
I would ask for a biopsy if I were you.