BLood cancer or not?
Back in September of 2009 my husband presented with an ear infection that would not respond to intervention with antibiotics. Shortly after that he developed a growth of his testis which the doctor treated as an infection as well. After that he started presenting problems with urination and passing semen when trying to urinate. All the while he has continously presented some form of infection. Two months ago he had an episode that suggested a TIA. He was out of the country. He was seen in an emergency room but did not have any tests done beyond a CBC. At the time his WBC and neutrophils were high and his lymphocytes and monocytes were low. He complains of tiredness constantly, back pain and head ache. His doctor sent him for a body scan which revealed changes of sponylosis in his spine and a mass or in doctors tern "extra axial CSF collection in cerebellum" His most recent blood work shows traces of blood in the urine, abnormal  UWBC, URBC high CRP. Could he have multiple myeloma? Since all of this started he has lost about 26 pounds
I do not know your marital situation, but if you are a woman, change your icon indicator from blue to red; located by your name and post title.

Secondly, he definitely needs more extensive labs, etc.  What does his PCP/Family physician say about all this?  I would request a referral to a Hematologist/Oncologist and a Urologist.  

Keep us posted.