CLL + PLATELETS
My father is 72 years and is suffering from CLL and has been successfully treated for same by Oral medicines so far.He has not taken any orals since last 2Y 3 M.Now he has been hospitalised for weakeness and his Hb and Platelet levels were very low and blood and platelet tranfusion was done for same.

I wish to know if there is any way by increasing same in due course by diet alone i.e controlling what he eats.
Also note that he is a diabetic aswell.
Hi, unfortunately I think the main question should be: Did he have a bone marrow biopsy
recently? In other words, has the cancer invaded his marrow to the extent that normal production of blood cells has been crowded out...

Iron from food generally might take a long time to help in increasing Hgb. There was some supplement to increase platelets, I can't recall though.  They'd know on an ITP group (thrombocytopenia). None of those things would have a strong effect, sorry to say. Most of it would be false promises.

Good luck.