Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Can This be Lymphoma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can This be Lymphoma

I had a Lymph Node Swollen and painfull, on the right side of my neck it lasted for about 3 weeks then it when away, 3 day later my arm pits where hurting then it when away and now I have 2 lymph nodes on my lef side of the neck swollen for the past 6 days. Also my troat hurts a bit and is itchy

Can this be Lymphoma? or just an infection.

Thank you in advance
Related Discussions
Hi.
Enlargement or swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is commonly caused by infection.  Recurrent or chronic infections can make the lymph nodes progressively enlarge.  There are times when even if the infection is treated, the lymph nodes persist to be enlarged.  You mentioned that your throat hurts, that could be a symptom of infection.
Lymphoma can also cause lymph node enlargement.  There may or may not be symptoms associated with it.
I would suggest that you go to your doctor for further evaluation.  Treatment will follow once there is a definite diagnosis.
Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank