Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Cancer??? or me being stupid!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cancer??? or me being stupid!!

I have very swollen lymph cnode on the left side of my groin. This has made me short of breathe,I am itchy all around the spot.I also have nausea and horrible diahrea.

I had 5 level pcdf, theytold me 2 weeks ago I have gastroparesis, and ibs-d

thank you in advance for any answers, danny
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
907672_tn?1381029323
Sorry to hear all you are going through.  Can you explain what pcdf is?  It seems to me that the garstroparesis and ibs would be completely separate problems from the swollen node.  Swollen nodes are most often swollen due to infection.  I'm assuming the doctor has seen this node?  Please elaborate on what the doctor has said.
Blank
Hi, pcdf is cervical fusion I had due to neuropathy. My doctor told me that she isn't sure what the problem with my lymph node was. She prescribed sulfamethoxazole which is a strong antibiotic. I was told by her to only give this 2 days to start reversing the swelling, since taking the med. it has grown in size and I expect to be in the hospital tomorrow morning. Oddest thing that she couldn't figure it out, she is a great doc. I'll let you know the ending though. thank you so very much for responding!!! danny
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...