Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Cll

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Cll

My boyfriend has had CLL for the last three years. He doesn't talk about it. He as to have a blood test done every six months, so far no change...... Is it possible that his condition may never worsen or is that wishful thinking, or they got it wrong in the first place?
I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend has already been diagnosed with CLL.  CLL is a very slow progressing disease, and although it isn't curable, it is manageable and people who have it can lead normal, progressive lives.  It's a disease where treatment will likely be needed several times in a lifetime to help keep it managed and under control.  I hope this helps.