Concerns about Lymphoma
I've found a unilateral cluster (4 or 5) of rock hard, painless, lumps on the left side of my groin, between the pelvis and thigh area. They vary in size but one in particular feels larger and more prominent than the rest. I noticed them at least several months ago but failed to take any action.

During the last few weeks I've suffered regular colds and last week I was struck down with a severe headache, low-grade fever and vomiting. The acute symptoms came and went with 24 hours but I took several days to recover fully.

I'm a 30 yr old male and would say my diet and general health is average or below average. I'm particularly concerned about the cause of these hard lymph nodes and would like advice on what the cause might be?
Having this cluster of swollen nodes around your groin usually is an indication of some sort of infection in the near vicinity of the lymph nodes.  Have you had any localized infections, scratches or skin issues on the lower part of your body?  Also, I think having a number of colds could be causing a build up of white blood cells in the nodes.  The likelihood that this is cancer is small, but since you've had these swollen nodes for several months, I think it would be a good idea to see your doctor and have it checked out.