Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Elevated WBC LAP SCORE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Elevated WBC LAP SCORE

My husband has been feeling tired and sob for the past six months. He's was hospitalized in May for blood clots to lungs,anemia,and elevated wbc. We thought that the clots ccame rom a hit on his shin in early Feb. He ended up with atril fib and on coumadin and a list of meds since then. In the mean time his wbc has been elevated and low hct and hgb and rbc levels.We recently went for evaluation for a heaart abalation and his wbc was 21.80, so a LAP Score test was ordered with the result of 286. He's progresssive getting wore with malaise and fatigue, very decrease in energy and appetite, shortness of breath and a lot of s/s that point toward Leukemia. Please tell us if these appear to be positive s/s, or what. We really need some help!