Elevated WBC LAP SCORE
My husband has been feeling tired and sob for the past six months. He's was hospitalized in May for blood clots to lungs,anemia,and elevated wbc. We thought that the clots ccame rom a hit on his shin in early Feb. He ended up with atril fib and on coumadin and a list of meds since then. In the mean time his wbc has been elevated and low hct and hgb and rbc levels.We recently went for evaluation for a heaart abalation and his wbc was 21.80, so a LAP Score test was ordered with the result of 286. He's progresssive getting wore with malaise and fatigue, very decrease in energy and appetite, shortness of breath and a lot of s/s that point toward Leukemia. Please tell us if these appear to be positive s/s, or what. We really need some help!
WOW! I'm so sorry you're going through all this! My mom has CLL and I know how scary it can be. I wish I had some answers for you! I just wanted to reply and let you know you're not alone. Is he seeing a hematologist or oncologist at all?

I'll do my research and see if I can find any answers for you. In the mean time, please feel free to post any concerns or fears you have and I can try to just kinda be there for you!

You're in my thoughts!
D.