Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Exasperation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Exasperation

I am looking for any help, direction,advice, or guidance before I truly lose my mind and spend more hard-earned money on medical testing....
I am a 30 yr. old mother of two. Since August '09 I have been consistently losing weight and currently have lost 35 pounds. My family dr. has given reasons from stress, to starvation, to shingles........I have have repeated blood work, urinalysis, stool samples for parasites, occult blood, and fat absorption, an abdominal ultrasound, abdominal and pelvic CT, and an upper GI. So far everything has been "prisitine" as the doctors have said.....I am most likely going to be undergoing a colonoscopy and endoscopy within the next month-hopefully not un-necessarily. My syptoms (symptoms) have been the following;
weight loss, left sided abdominal soreness and pain from "spleen" area wrapping around to back, difficulty sitting in bed due to this discomfort, "sludgy" stools since August, more recently dry mouth, headaches, i tend to feel full quickly or have very little appetite at times, I have noticed some minimal vision changes and mental confusion(only apparent to me so far).
I really don't believe this is GI related, but don't know what it could be (a lymphoma?) and truly have no idea which direction to turn in.......Please help!