Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Head and neck cancer lymph nodes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Head and neck cancer lymph nodes

Need Answers!! !

I am a 30 year old female. I have had ongoing lymphnode pain an swelling for over 4 years now. swollen along jaw bone, neck and throad area, low grade fever 100. intermitent. The pressure from the swollen glands causes sever headaches that keep me up each night. Sometimes the swollen glads last for months or weeks, I do have days here and there where i feel pretty good. But other days I am so discouraged that i just sit and read post from others hoping to find out whats wrong with me. All Labs Complete CBC, and all other fun ones come back normal for the most part. There has been a few times they were elevated but the they never stay that way. I dont seem to know much about all the testing but both sides of my family have died from cancer, my grandpa died from lymphoma. My doctor says my labs show 'm heathy and I just cant seem to get him to understand how terrible I really feel and that I know this is not normal!
1081992_tn?1389907237
Hi, nodes that are enlarged from lymphoma are rarely painful.

What you have might instead be an "autoinflammatory disorder", which typically produces fever and other symptoms. If you'd said that you also get abdominal pain, I would think of the one called TRAPS  but there are others.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...