Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
High Lymphocytes count what does this mean?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

High Lymphocytes count what does this mean?

Today the doctor told me my WBC is at 4.4, My Lymphocytes is at 46.6 (high), My Neut cells are at 43.1 (low). What does this mean, she doesn't want to see me for 3 months and that to me seems like a long time.
She also said if it gets worse in 3 months she wants to test for more. What would she be testing for?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My daughter has been dealing with lymphocytosis (high lymphocytes) for almost 6mths now. She is 5yr old. Her count is 62. This has increased over the last 2mths. She also has very enlarged lympn nodes and an abnormal CT of the abdomen. We see a surgeon next week to get a lymph node biopsy. Up to this point, she has been tested for (all negative): Mono, Cytomegaloviurs, Mycoplasma, etc. Many viruses and bacterial infections can cause lymphocytes to go up. If you don't have any other symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If she is going to repeat your labs again, you can always ask to be tested for the above. However, even if it comes back positive to Mono..its just a virus and needs to run its course. Good luck!!
Blank
4306205_tn?1352533703
Hi ive had a 4.4 reading and ive just had another test...the doc said if it is higher she will send me to a blood doctor....i am tired all the time with no energy every time i eat im full very quickly...i have night sweats in the chest area ....is this something to worry about
Blank
my neut cells re 28%,my WBC is 11,160,nd my lymphocytes is 72%,am i in any danger??
Blank
My Lymphocytes are 42.5% & Nuet Cells are 49.8%..Im i in Danger? Please reply me asap.I'm Pretty much worried abt it...Please Soon Doc..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...