Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
High WBC including high ANC's in both Neutrophils & Lymphocyte...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

High WBC including high ANC's in both Neutrophils & Lymphocytes

Over the last few months, my husband has had his CBC taken 3 times and each time his WBC levels are increasing steadily. His WBC is now at 14.1, his Absolute Neutrophils are at 9808 and his Absolute Lymphocytes are at 4004, he also has a raised level of RDW's, but I can not remember at what level...he has notice a lymph node in his armpit that swells off and on, he has been experiencing alot of night sweats, and is typically always hot when the rest of us aren't. He most recently noticed little pin-point red dots on his chest and back, but are starting to go away. He also has lost about 30 lbs, over the last 6-8 months and hasn't been trying....he does get tired and fatigued.....his levels of high cholesterol, heart risk ratio and tryglecerides are all down dramatically but WBC' keep rising....Why would this be... his Dr. is sending him to a cancer center to see a hemotologist...which concerns us. His Dr. told my husband he has the leukemia symptons, but doesn't think he has it....all the research I've done is not convincing me it isn't....can you help?