Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
High lymphocytes and lump under arm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

High lymphocytes and lump under arm

Hello I am 31 yrs old and recently had went in to have the lump under my left arm checked out. The doctor ordered an ultrasound and they are telling me that it doesn't look like any type of cancer. I'm concerned however because my lymphocytes have been elevated for a while, now I have the lump under my arm. Could this be a sign of a cancer somewhere else in my body since the nodes they looked at under my left arm look normal? I feel like **** most of the time and very fatigued. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a couple years ago. Could it be linked to that? Also I have two symptoms that I'm not sure where they are coming from, I have had significant hair thinning over the last two years and they keep checking my thyroid but it seems to check out fine, also I have extreme episodes of all over itching that is VERY intense. The doctor acted as if all these were no big deal and told me to take benadryl. Should I be concerned? Get another opinion? Would the hair loss and itching be linked to the lump and high lymphocytes? I would appreciate your time and reply so I can have an educated idea on what I should do next.
Hello
           I have the exactly the same symptoms but not fibromyalgia....or thyroid....did you get to know what was the problem ?
I have a lump in my breast but it isn't cancer. Anyone have any idea what it is?