Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Is this a health concern I should worry about?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

For the past four years everytime I 'm outside in the sun it makes me feel sick; nauseated, dizzy, light-headed. Could this be connected with the complications of my blood? The white blood cells is attacking my red blood cells and I'm severly anemic. I'm suppose to see a blood doctor for my blood but I just can't wait, can anyone tell me what this might be?
Hi, the first possible cause that comes to mind for your photosensitivity is lupus (SLE) :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemic_lupus_erythematosus

Do you also ever get skin problems, like peeling?

Your blood problem sounds like AIHA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_hemolytic_anemia

The anemia (low number of red blood cells aka RBCs) is hemolytic (the cells are destroyed, or 'lysed' -- as opposed to diseases where RBCs are low because of lack of production).  Also, 'autoimmune' as you know means that your own immune system is doing it -- as opposed to something like a virus doing it.

It turns out that SLE can cause AIHA. The AIHA is then said to be 'secondary' to the SLE.

(That's quite a lot to get acquainted with, and there is a risk of a person  reading about so many other new symptoms and then developing or mimicking those same new symptoms-- so be careful not to fall into that trap.)

If you have any followup questions feel free to post back. Good luck.
I'm not familiar with any blood diseases that match your description.  So you were already told that your white blood cells were attacking your red blood cells but he didn't have a diagnosis for you?  

All I can tell you is it doesn't sound like leukemia or lymphoma.  I hope you get some answers soon from your visit with the blood doctor.