Is this lymphoma
Hi I am a 25 year old male that is very worried about haveing lymphoma.  I can feel four lymph nodes in my neck 2 are very small and soft and one under my jaw is about the size of a pea. Also I can feel lymph nodes under my armpits if I look for them.  I am very good at finding these things because I am a severe hypocondriac.  The ones under my armpits are the same size on both sides and are mobile and about the size of a pea also.  I also can feel lymph nodes in my groin probably about 4 of them.  They are also about the size of a pea but maybe a little smaller and more elongated and thin.  I am concerned because I have been able to feel these for a long time like probably a couple of years.  I have been tested for hiv and it is neg been tested 3 times so am sure thats not it. My main question is how come I can feel these thing.  Does it sound like lymphoma.  Please answer as best as possible thanks.
Hi.
What is your body habitus?  Perhaps the reason why you can palpate these lymph nodes is because you are thin.  There are extensive networks of lymph nodes in the body.  Some are superficially located, others are deep within the tissue.  
Are you experiencing any symptoms?  Most of the time, infection is the cause of lymph node enlargement.  Even with treatment of infection, some of these lymph nodes do not return to its original size.  Persistent or recurrent infection can cause progressive enlargement of lymph nodes.  However, just like what you said, lymphoma can also be one of the considerations.  
It would be best to consult your doctor for proper evaluation.
Take care.