Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Is this lymphoma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this lymphoma

Hi I am a 25 year old male that is very worried about haveing lymphoma.  I can feel four lymph nodes in my neck 2 are very small and soft and one under my jaw is about the size of a pea. Also I can feel lymph nodes under my armpits if I look for them.  I am very good at finding these things because I am a severe hypocondriac.  The ones under my armpits are the same size on both sides and are mobile and about the size of a pea also.  I also can feel lymph nodes in my groin probably about 4 of them.  They are also about the size of a pea but maybe a little smaller and more elongated and thin.  I am concerned because I have been able to feel these for a long time like probably a couple of years.  I have been tested for hiv and it is neg been tested 3 times so am sure thats not it. My main question is how come I can feel these thing.  Does it sound like lymphoma.  Please answer as best as possible thanks.