Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Is this normal for a lymph node?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Is this normal for a lymph node?

Hey guys I have come to terms with the fact that these lymph nodes are nothing more than just swollen lymph nodes. And have been trying to not touch them at all for a couple months. But anyway i just have one question. I have two swollen lymph nodes one next to my adams apple along my throat which i know is a swollen lymph node and one that is right under my jaw both of these on the left side. The one on near the jaw is about 1.2cm im size and the one near the throat is .3 cm in size. My question is is it normal for a swollen lymph node to make one side of my next look bigger and swollen like and bulgy? my next itself is not swollen or have any symptoms of being swollen. Ive just always wondered why it looks swollen is it normal for the lymoh (lymph) nodes to do that?
Hi, is the swelling near to the thyroid gland?