Losing weight without trying
I am a 42 year old female, am 5' 10' and weigh 139.  My weight is down about 60 lbs in the last 2 years without trying or doing anything different.  Last year I had a work up which revealed no reason for the weight loss.  Recently, I had a CBC done and my eosinophils were 25.3.  I have no allergies to my knowledge and do not have worms or any reason to believe I am infected with a parasite.  My question is this; what is a reasonable amount of time before I recheck a CBC to find out if the eosinophils have calmed down?  I have other vague symptoms that can all be attributed to other things.  I don't want to overreact and pursue a lengthy and costly workup again.  Leukemia continues to pop up on the differential.
60 pounds seems like a lot of weight to lose without trying.  The rule of thumb for weight loss and blood cancer is 10% of your body weight within 6 months.  

As you mentioned, there can be a number of reasons for elevated eosinophils (allergies, medications, infections, parasites, etc).  I would think a reasonable amount of time to recheck would be around 2-3 months.  You mentioned that you had some other symptoms.  Can you elaborate on that?
Up until recently I did not have many symptoms.  But since the beginning of this year, I have had a palpable lump in the maxillary sinus area.  My primary advised to get a CT but I declined and asked to try abx 1st.  The lump and associated pain resolved with abx.  At about 10 days into the 14 day course of abx, I developed many GI symptoms; one day of diarrhea and feeling lightheaded (to the point that I wouldn't drive anywhere), followed by many days of nausea and significant heartburn.  Although I felt like I was going to throw up, I couldn't.  Up until tonight I've had about 4-5 days without symptoms.  I have also had night sweats which I have associated with perimenopause.  What is  your background?