Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Low Lymphocytes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Low Lymphocytes

I have a low lymphocyte count of 1.29, high neutrophils of 8.22, My RBC is low at 3.99. I've been weak, tired all the time, lump on my lower back by my hip, extreme night sweats, vaginal discharge, and about 2 days of bad heavy bleeding during my period. I get weak after just walking up the stairs in my home. I have no insurance and the free clinic I have been going to are not taking me seriously. I am just looking to have someone give me their true expert opinion. Are my counts normal in anyway. Possible virus (have had a cold)? Please I don't know what else to do.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1081992_tn?1389907237
Hi, there aren't any doctors that answer questions here.

Bleeding can of course reduce the number of RBCs - but it can also increase neutrophils. Low RBCs would make for shortness of breath and generalized weakness.

A virus infection usually increases the number of lymphocytes, as they multiply to fight the infection -  but some kinds of viruses can reduce lymphocyte numbers, aka lymphopenia or lymphoctytopenia.
Blank
No doctor have contacted me on here yet.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...