Low white blood cell count

I just recently had a well check and my blood work came back fine except for my white blood cell count was 2.9, which is low and my red cell count was just slightly low, 4.18 and my MCH 32.7 (slightly high).  My doctor wants to re-check in 2 months. He is going to run a B12 and a  folate (?) on the blood sample she already has.  The internet, although it provides a lot of useful information is also a scary thing.  I'm just wondering if you doctors out there think its okay to wait 2 months to re-check this or should I be more proactive and see another doctor or ask for a sooner re-test?  My doctor doesn't seem concerned because I am, otherwise very healthy, and the CBC looks really good except for these tests.  FYI my platelet count is 227, lymphocytes 41.6%, etc.all fall in the normal percentage range.  Also, is Shark Liver oil (capsules) a good thing to take to increase the WBC?  If so, how does it affect cholesterol?  Thanks so much for your help.

I agre with your doctor and feel that there is not need to rush up things.

Also I cannot comment on Shark liver oil capsules increasing WBC count.

I would suggest you to b more alert and then get your counts done as and when its due.

Let me know what is your next count.

Regards.
my mch is 32.7 is that normal. and my egfr 73 doc says fine but im always tired should he do, any more blood tests?>