Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Lump behind each ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Lump behind each ear

Hi I have noticed lumps behind my ears in december the on on left is somewhat hard and the one on right is somewhat soft and kind of moveable. What I'd like to know is this cancer or something cause an std or anything else would cause swelling in other lymph nodes. I have no other symptoms or anything but it is really starting to scare the heck out of me can someone tell me what it is...And btw I was at the doctor for a check up and they said none of my glands were swollen were they wrong?

Thank you in advance.
hmmm have you recently been to the dr? i would go back just to make sure. have you had any infections before you felt them? just to put your mind at ease i would go to the dr