Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Lump on my neck and loss of appetite
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump on my neck and loss of appetite

Hello,

I have recently found a small pea sized lump on the right side of my neck just below my hair line, it has been there for about a month now and I am getting very worried! I have also lost my appeitie completely, I eat 1 slice of toast at lunch time and have to force myself to eat that, that's the only thing I will have all day!

my tummy can grumble all day yet I still don't feel hungry, has anyone ever experienced this before? Ive been to the doctors and waiting on a referral as I have had Hodgkins Lymphona before 4 years ago ccould it be back???

many thanks in advance!
1081992_tn?1389907237
Hi, you might be right to worry but then again those symptoms are non-specific and could be caused by a wide variety of things.

I myself didn't have lymphoma (my father did), but I can go all day with the stomach grumbling and it doesn't bother me.

Is the lump tender or painful?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank