Lymph node, acne
Hi there,
I'm a 27 y/o female, 5'3, 55kg, unmarried, no boyfriend, I've been really healthy but for the past 2 years, its been really disturbing.
2 years back, I had high fever, took many blood tests, but no results. Days passed and I got better and I passed it as a viral fever. A year back, I had really high fever with night sweats for 3 whole days. I had no help, so had just warm water and felt better on the 4th day after some electrolyte. I felt very weak then, and lost some weight too.
1 year later, I had really bad pain in my upper right abdomen. The pain would radiate towards the back; felt like a stick passing from front to back. It went for around 3 days when I could feel the pain while eating anything. On the 4th day, i was better, but lost lot of weight and looked really frail. I noticed that while running or carrying heavy items, the pain would start again. However, this pain is not consistent, everytime I run.
3 months back, I noticed that my menstrual cycle was not proper and after 4 months of no cramps, I was prescribed 'meprate'. On taking an ultrasound,

Reports said:
A hypoechoic lesion measuring 3.7 x 3 x 3 cms is seen at the porta hepatis. Few cystic areas are also seen within the lesion. No vascularity seen.
USG of neck: Multiple[ = 6-8] lymph nodes are seen on the left side of neck, some may appear cystic. Largest lymph node measure 12x8 mm and 13x7 mm.
Impression: Lymph node is seen at the porta hepatis. Another small lymph node is seen in the para aortic region. Cervical group of lymph nodes are seen on left side of neck.
Chest Xray: Normal

I've started getting acne on face even though I didnt have it at puberty.
I'm not sure what is wrong.
Please help!!
Thanks in advance!!
What did your doctor say about your symptoms and test results?  That's where you should be seeking guidance.  If your doctor won't provide it, find another doctor.
The most natural acne treatment for is dieting. Minimize eating on fried foods, caffeine, chocolate, carbonated drinks, salt, wheat, and even milk can make acne worse. It's better to eat more vegetables and fruits instead of salty or sugar packed foods. It is also recommended to increase your vitamin A, zinc and Vitamin B6 levels in your body. And you may also take some supplements, but by consuming foods that are high in these three vitamins will drastically help your skin condition. It is one of the most natural acne treatments.