Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphadenopathy, fatigue and fevers of unknown orgin
Hello,
  I have had low grade fever, night sweats, extreme fatigue and cervical lymphadenopathy for about 8 months with weight loss. My CT three months ago showed bilateral shotty jugulodigastric nodes with largest at 0.7cm, this month an ultrasound showed  that several of the nodes are now 2cm. My symptoms continue and I have had numerous labwork done with no answers. My WBC was normal but trending up and is now 11.1, my MPV was 9.7 last year, 7.6 two months ago and trending down, now at 6.7. Recent lymph node FNA showed "mixed population of lymphocytes with rare macrophage". Could their be a concern for leukemia or lymphoma? The doctors still are unable to find a cause for the increasing lymphadenopathy and symptoms.

Thank you for your time and help
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I forgot to add I have a history of melanoma with wide excision three years ago, mono four years ago. Three months ago I was diagnosed with H. Pylori and during my treatment with antibiotics I developed my first strep throat infection despite being on two grams of amoxicillin and one gram of biaxin per day.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources