Lymphocytosis
I have had persistent lymphocytosis for about 4 yrs. 2 yrs ago hemotologist did extensive blood tests (no bone marrow tests) and determined lymphs are "polyclonal." Have had no other symptoms other than a small 1 cm swollen node in neck been there unchanged since 1993. Had physical on 8/7/07 with these results: WBC: 9.8; RBC: 5.20; Hemoglob: 16.0; Hemocrit: 48.1; MCV:93
MCH: 30.7; MCHC:33.2; RDW: 14.0; Platelets: 218; Neutros: 24 (2.4); Lymphs 68 (6.7); Monos: 0.6; Eos: 0.2; Baso: 0.0. (My lymphs and neutros are basically the same for the past 4 years).

At my physical I asked the doctor about splenomegaly. He said that usually he can detect with exam. He indicated he did not. For the past 2 weeks I've felt occasional discomfort and light pain in the left rib cage area and left flank, and my left rib cage appears slightly larger than the right, although no swelling in the abdomen is visible. I am overweight and sometimes when sitting my belly pushes up toward my ribs and it feels as if something is there that should n't be (may just be fat!!). I also was diagnosed 2 years ago with diverticulitis and gastritis (had upper GI and colonoscopy).

Could swelling in the spleen develop with my level of polyclonal lymphocytosis? Does splenomegaly develop with polyclonal lymphcytosis? Could swelling have developed since my physical on 08/07/07. Or could a recurrance of gastritis or diverticulitis affect this. I do NOT have any sensation of fulness after a snack or a meal. I eat all I want when I want and feel no different than ever.

Sorry for the multiple questions, but the final one is: should I consider making an appointment again with my doctor (whom I saw on 08/07/07), or is it possible I am over reacting?
sounds like everything has been the same for 4 years on your blood test and the swollen node is the same or 14 years.  feel free to call your doctor to ask for an appointment but don't be surprised if they tell you to wait a little while.