My daughtres continued infections on onlt left side of body
I'm writing to you with these symptoms my daughter Tara is having. Tara went in for her yearly womans physical, and her pap smear came back with problems. Then her left breast had a lump in it, then she went to a surgeon, who says lets wait another 6monthes, see if it changes in size, which it has, then she gets a sore throat, which turns out to be a abcess on the left tonsil or rather behind it and spends 2 days in the hospital.Now less than two weeks later shes caught a sinus infection. My gut tells me something is not alright with all these things going on,am I correct? could she be VERY ill or what?
Has she had any blood test? How old is she?? U need to figeure out what is goning on..If ur Dr. wont give u strate awansers then go to a nother u have the right to ask for and get any test u want..SHe is getting way to many infections, now this dose not mean she has ny time of cancer..but it sounds like something is goning on..(im not dr.. just my 2 cents) please keep me posted...and please make her dr..find out what is goning on..

God Bless!!!!  Valerie
Valerie's right that you should make Tara's doctor find out what is going on.  But with her recent hospitalization she's probably had a blood test that may have shown any problem with leukemia or lymphoma.  You should ask Tara's doctors.
I too have consistant infections only on the left side of my body. This year alone, I have had 6 infections, all on the left side. I am a 25 year old female in good health. I will post my finding after I hear back from the doctor
Did anyone ever find out the cause of it?? I am curious bc I have & have had several infections on my left side for last several months & I'm a type1 JD for 23 years so I'm curious to know.