Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
My son is four years old and has a tiny lump on his neck,should I be re...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My son is four years old and has a tiny lump on his neck,should I be real cocern or is it normal?

My son is four and has a little lump on the right side of  his neck, it doesn't hurt him only when I move it around sometimes.Its the size of a pea, but he seems to be healthy, he eats good, plays, sleeps well, gets common colds and stuff, but gets well right away! I have had doctors tell me sometime its normal for young ones have this, but I'm getting worried cause latley I have been hearing about Leukemia and Lymphoma links! The lump is soft, so maybe its just fatty tissue or something? Its funny cause a few years back I had a lump under my breast and had it check out , the doctor did a biopt said it was nothing and it went away and never came back! Am I just getting worried over nothing or should I be alarmed? I don't know if I always believe some doctors! Also my husband and I are strong believers in alternitive medicine! What do think I should do???