My son is four years old and has a tiny lump on his neck,should I be real cocern or is it normal?
My son is four and has a little lump on the right side of  his neck, it doesn't hurt him only when I move it around sometimes.Its the size of a pea, but he seems to be healthy, he eats good, plays, sleeps well, gets common colds and stuff, but gets well right away! I have had doctors tell me sometime its normal for young ones have this, but I'm getting worried cause latley I have been hearing about Leukemia and Lymphoma links! The lump is soft, so maybe its just fatty tissue or something? Its funny cause a few years back I had a lump under my breast and had it check out , the doctor did a biopt said it was nothing and it went away and never came back! Am I just getting worried over nothing or should I be alarmed? I don't know if I always believe some doctors! Also my husband and I are strong believers in alternitive medicine! What do think I should do???
I am 45 and have had a lump on the right side if my neck since I can remember and still do.  If I get sick like with a cold or sinues it gets bigger but it is okay so I have ben told for all my life.  Pray is all I can say.  Time will tell.