Posterior Triangle Lump
I am a 20 year old Female, who have been smoking regularly for almost 2 years now. I have just recently discovered a pea-sized little lump on the left side of my neck, it's only been there for 2 days now. But about a month ago I had a swollen lymph gland but that came with a cold and quickly went away as I feel better. This new lump is located is precisely on the posterior triangle area. It doesn't bother me unless I touch it and it is only painful when I wake up as for sleeping orientation I would always tilt my head to the left. But other than that it doesn't bother me unless I get super conscious about it. Should I be worried ? I might see my GP tomorrow if i have the time...

I am generally healthy, my stamina is good, no weight loss, no fever, no trouble sleeping, or incessant sweating, no sore throat, no problem breathing.

thanks ! I'd really appreciate anything !
Hello and welcome.  You may be fighting another infection or bug, causing the second lymph gland to swell.  Do you feel like you're coming down with anything or have generalized fatigue?  Sometimes your glads will swell before you start experiencing symptoms.  

If it would make you feel better, you could go see your GP tomorrow, however if it were me I'd probably wait a couple of weeks to see if it goes away on it's own.  At that point, if you still have the swollen node and haven't experienced any illness, it would probably be a good idea to see your doctor.
"you could go see your GP tomorrow, however if it were me I'd probably wait a couple of weeks to see if it goes away on it's own."

good point, since a swollen node that lasts a long time is more helpful in diagnosis than going in too soon --- since many causes can make a node swell in the short term.