Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Swolen Lymph Node on Left Side Only

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Swolen Lymph Node on Left Side Only

I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum but I'll ask away.

Last week I developed an Infection on my lower left wisdom tooth and have been to the dentist. 2 days or so after it developed and became very sore I noticed a swelling of my left gland in my neck and was wondering if this is a normal thing to expeience with such an infection. I have no other swellings of glands anywhere else.

But, since I had the swelling of the gland I've also had very bad night sweats, something with I've never really had before. Very rare. I've woken up in the morning the past few days since I've had the infection and swelling of the gland and the bed has been litterally drownded.

I'm wondering if it's possible for this to be releated to the swelling of the gland and / or the infection to the wisdom tooth on my gum.

Any help is much appriciated. Thanks.
Tags: swolen