Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Swollen Lymph Node and severe itchiness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen Lymph Node and severe itchiness

I have a hard swollen lymph node under my ear on my right side, for about 4 weeks I have had extreme general itching all over my body, with no rash, no history of skin problems and no apparent cause. I am so exhausted all the time, I have a right sided migraine that wont go away and the doctor doesn't know what to make of it, but I am tired of waiting around, I need a good night sleep where I don't wake up sweating and itching and have to have a cold shower just to relieve it a little. Could this be lymphoma? Or am i worrying for nothing?