Swollen Lymph Node and severe itchiness
I have a hard swollen lymph node under my ear on my right side, for about 4 weeks I have had extreme general itching all over my body, with no rash, no history of skin problems and no apparent cause. I am so exhausted all the time, I have a right sided migraine that wont go away and the doctor doesn't know what to make of it, but I am tired of waiting around, I need a good night sleep where I don't wake up sweating and itching and have to have a cold shower just to relieve it a little. Could this be lymphoma? Or am i worrying for nothing?
Hi there.

Swollen lymph nodes that persist for weeks and progressively enlarging should indeed be evaluated by your doctor.  It is hard to tell if your itching can be related to this, but the night sweating can be a manifestation of lymphoma.  Other signs that this can be lymphoma would include weight loss or unexplained fevers.

To be sure about this, I believe that your lymph nodes should be evaluated by your doctor and also that a biopsy procedure can be considered.

Regards.