Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Swollen Lymph Nodes On/Off
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen Lymph Nodes On/Off

This is not the first time this ever happened. This is the 3rd time in the last 6mos. My nodes are swelling along the left side of my neck. Last time I had a check up, even the Dr was surprised by how much I have on both sides of my neck. Everything was negative except that my WBCs were a little high. I had a fever then..I don't have a fever now! What in the world is this? The only thing I take different right now is an organic multivitamin w/c I am about to maybe stop anytime soon, if this gets worse. Not sure that, that might be the cause. Other than that, everything else is the same. I drink Green Tea everyday and it never bothers me. These nodes are getting bigger. And not juz a couple..ther are about 3-4 of em. I feel kinna nauseous right now, actually. That's all about it. I am concerned.