Swollen Lymph Nodes On/Off
This is not the first time this ever happened. This is the 3rd time in the last 6mos. My nodes are swelling along the left side of my neck. Last time I had a check up, even the Dr was surprised by how much I have on both sides of my neck. Everything was negative except that my WBCs were a little high. I had a fever then..I don't have a fever now! What in the world is this? The only thing I take different right now is an organic multivitamin w/c I am about to maybe stop anytime soon, if this gets worse. Not sure that, that might be the cause. Other than that, everything else is the same. I drink Green Tea everyday and it never bothers me. These nodes are getting bigger. And not juz a couple..ther are about 3-4 of em. I feel kinna nauseous right now, actually. That's all about it. I am concerned.
Lymph node swelling that comes and goes is actually a good sign. In lymphoma, they don't shrink, they just keep getting larger.
Based off the elevated WBC with fever, it's a good chance it was a virus. Once the nodes swell, it takes time for them to go back to a 'normal' size.
Things to watch for are
1. If they keep enlarging and become hard and fixed in place
2. Rapid weight loss
3. Drenching, constant night sweats (these would be bad enough to need to change the sheets)

If any of those symptoms develop, then a follow up visit with your doctor is suggested.