Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Swollen Neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Swollen Neck

I recently woke up with a swollen. Neck on one side. I had some flu and cough. Before. I now feel pain on the left part of the neck. When i touch it. Its a gland swelling. What should i do
Avatar n tn
Hi.
Is the swelling progressively enlarging?  What other symptoms are you experiencing?
Infection can cause swelling of the nodes in the neck area.  The swelling can cause limitation of movement of the neck and pain during movement.  From what you posted, it seems that the swelling is caused by the respiratory tract infection you experienced previously.
It would be best to seek consult with your doctor for further evaluation and management.  
Good luck.