Swollen lymph nodes everywhere
Hey, I'm a 45 yr old female. Just before Easter this year I gotten strep so bad I went to the hospital after being in bed for 3 days. I was put of antibiotics and thought it was gone. A week later I was in pain again and seen my dr. She did a quick throat culture and yep, I had strep again. She gave me a routine exam where I explained to her all of the enlarged lymph nodes I have. It seemed like all of the gland in my neck were swollen, as well as under my chin, above and below my clavicle ( for sometime), my arm pit and throughout my arms and legs.  Some of the nodes I can feel and see, and others I can't. There seems to be a lump in my throat on the left side closet to my chin and when I touch it becomes painful, and makes a crunching sound when I move it. My dr. run standard blood tests checking thyroid function and cells levels and all came back normal. She made appt with and ENT for biopsy.

My ENT appt is tomorrow, but since seeing my dr the nodes in my arm and legs seem to have grown and become more. It feels like there cutting off circulation when I bend them making it difficult to sleep. The nodes are so enlarged you can easily see them.

Also, my dr. has perviously diagnosed me with chronic fatigue syndrome. I'm constantly tired, exhausted and worn out even after a full nights rest. sometimes ill wake up feeling like i haven't slept at all and other times i wake refreshed only to feel exhausted a few hours later. Does anyone out there have similar symptoms? I feel like a freak show and am extremely nervous about my appt and results.
Hello and welcome.  I'm sorry to hear of all the problems you've been having.  Did your doctor do any blood tests on you?  It seems to me that would help them know if they're dealing with a nasty infection vs a malignancy.  

The good news is pain associated with your swollen nodes tells me it's likely not a malignancy.  Most swollen nodes associated with lymphoma/leukemia are painless.  If I had to guess I'd say you are fighting a nasty infection that is running rampant throughout your body which would explain why you're so tired.  Maybe it is Strep but they need to try stronger/different antibiotics.  
Yes, my dr ran blood tests which came back normal, so no infection. The only pain I had was associated with the strep, so no pain. My nodes have been swollen even before the strep too. Also, I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome over 6 months ago.
Hi Karick,
Just wondering what your doctors found out since you last posted.  Are you still having problems?  Hope all is well.
soo? what happened with you?